- Content. Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc. will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. Trans-Hit Biomarkers, Inc. does not provide any warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content of this website, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc. nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to your computer equipment, whether through any malicious code or otherwise.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material on this website, or make, either directly or through a third party, material available to Trans-Hit for posting on this website, you are entirely responsible for the content of such material, and any harm that may result thereof. By making the material available, you represent and warrant that:
- The material does not infringe on any proprietary rights, including but not limited to patent, trademark, copyright, or trade secret, of any third party
- You have the received the appropriate permission from your employer, as applicable, to make the material available to the public domain
- The material does not contain any unwanted, misleading, or unlawful content, including but not limited to spam, viruses or other harmful or malicious code
- Third Party Web sites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties or may be accessed from third party links over which Trans-Hit has no control, and which are provided merely as a convenience. Trans-Hit makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such third party websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc., its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Trans-Hit Biomarkers, Inc. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire content of this web site is subject to copyright protection. The content of Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc. web site may not be copied, whole or in part, other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc., or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in Canada. This site may link to other sites produced by Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc.'s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which may be outside Canada and may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Trans-Hit Biomarkers, Inc. reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Trans-Hit Biomarkers Inc. reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.